College of Saint Mary strives to create a safe, inclusive educational environment where every person’s worth and dignity is valued and nurtured. Applicants representing diverse backgrounds and experiences are highly encouraged to apply.
Are you a positive, energetic professional who wants to support the education of our future occupational therapists? If so, our OT Practicum Coordinator position might be the right fit for you.
Our Idea of a Perfect Candidate Is Someone Who:
- Has strong organization skills, attentiveness to detail, effective communication and documentation skills, computerized data management skills, and teamwork/collaboration skills
Our Ideal Candidate’s Preferred Education and Experience Include:
This Position Is Responsible For:
- Coordinate the onboarding process for fieldwork (FW) and doctoral experiential component (DEC) experiences in the OT program working closely with the AFWC and the DCC
- Assume responsibility of recruiting, developing, and maintaining clinical placement sites for both FW and DEC in conjunction with faculty coordinators
- Work with faculty to complete professionalism evaluations on students each semester
- Assist with recruiting and securing sites for didactic experiences such as fieldtrips and service learning
- Utilize Exxat (online platform) to manage data related to students, clinical education sites
- Assess student and faculty satisfaction with practicum experiences
- Collect, organize, and analyze data related to FW and DEC experiences
- Assist with site visits of FW and DEC sites which may require out of town travel
- Maintain OT lab inventory, oversee lab spaces and reservations
Why You Want to Be on This Team:
- You would be a part of a Mission-centered team, who work together to serve our community.
- You would enjoy full-time benefits including health insurance, paid time off, tuition remission programs, 403(b) with employer match, employee wellness time, and more!
- CSM is committed to supporting the work-life balance of its faculty and staff.
Please apply using the following link. Please have a resume, cover letter and three professional references, including a minimum of one supervisor, ready to upload during the application process.
College of Saint Mary