We are looking for the right person to join our team of childcare providers. If you enjoy being around kids and making a difference in a childs life, this is the job for you. You will be working with ages 6 weeks to 1 year old. The hours/days would be Monday - Friday from 1:00 - 6:00pm.
*The teacher is dependable and prompt and can pass random drug testing and background checks. The candidate will have a Highschool Diploma or equivalent.
Responsibilities of the teacher include:
- Implementing each day's activities to provide children with a variety of experiences and opportunities that allow them to develop curiosity, initiative, problem-solving skills, and creativity, as well as a sense of self and a feeling of belonging to the group in a childcare setting.
- The Toddler Teacher maintains a safe, clean, care-giving environment
- Practices good personal hygiene and hand washing
- Maintains a positive, calm attitude and a pleasant, soothing voice, and models this attitude and voice for parents and others in a childcare setting
- Maintains a cooperative attitude of working together with other toddler teachers.
- Provides for the physical safety of each child from arrival time until departure time.