Do you have a background in Automotive, Diesel, Electrical or Electronics? Looking for a new career opportunity? Come grow with us!
FM Lift Pro, Inc. Omaha, NE, has been the sales and servicing provider for Toyota lift trucks for over 16 years. Toyota lift trucks are ranked #1 in the world and have maintained this status for 17 consecutive years. FM Lift Pro, Inc. continues to maintain its position of excellence in the communities in which we serve, by providing exceptional customer service in sales, rental, parts, service and warehousing needs for all aspects of business.
FM Lift Pro, Inc. is a growing company that offers very competitive pay and an excellent benefit package. We are currently looking for a full-time FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN for our Omaha branch.
Here's what you will do:
- Diagnose and perform repairs and preventative maintenance services on air compressors, forklifts and other mechanical equipment
- Perform service calls for emergency breakdowns
- Perform safety checks on equipment
- Complete all necessary paperwork daily, with accuracy, and in a timely manner
Here’s what you will need to be successful:
- Have a high School diploma (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years in a maintenance field. Applicants with extensive experience in automotive, diesel, electrical, mechanical or electronics will be given full consideration.
- Must be detail oriented and have the drive and ability to succeed
- Strong knowledge of electrical and mechanical troubleshooting (preferred)
- Must have hand tools in order to perform all assigned duties
- Must be able to read and write effectively
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (required)
- Ability to obtain forklift certification
Here’s what will get you noticed by our team:
- Experience with reading and understanding electrical and hydraulic diagrams/schematics
- Previous experience with troubleshooting L.P., gas and diesel engines
- Ability to analyze situations and suggest process improvements
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work individually or as a team
Here's what we offer:
- On-the job training and certification
- Competitive pay (commensurate with experience)
- Generous benefit package that includes 100% paid health insurance premiums (for employee), long-term disability, profit sharing, 401K, paid sick leave and vacation. AFLAC available
This is a full-time position. Work hours may exceed a 40-hour work week. Business is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday.
F M Lift Pro