Under limited supervision, the ERP Technical/Functional Analyst II provides support to
departments and end-users utilizing Open Text information management systems in their daily and
regular business operations. Using standard business methodology and processes, gathers, analyzes,
and documents the business rules and requirements from internal functional business units.
Facilitates the implementation of solutions to meet identified business needs, ensures the accurate
implementation of District policy, practice, and process within the Open Text information
management system. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Participates
as a contributor in Open Text information management related projects or initiatives outside of
his/her direct area of responsibility.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field, plus a
minimum five (5) years of related work experience with project management, software development or
system support, OR a Master’s Degree.
2. Knowledge of several functional areas including Open Text Content Management, Open Text Data
Management, Open Text products, solutions and methodology. Open Text integration with SAP and other
Software’s including but not limited to, SuccessFactors, SAP, Web interfaces, and ESRI GIS.
3. Technical proficiency as an Open Text Technical/Functional Expert in one or more areas of
Open Text including, but not limited to, design, integration and Document Management.
Implementation of Open Text, and integration of other applications.) Minimum 2 to 4 years of Open
Text experience required.
4. Desired proficiency with technologies underlying the Open Text components such as, but not
limited to, SQL, relational databases and database tools, web technology, or Linux. Window’s
Servers, Clients, Active Director and Microsoft business applications.
5. Ability to be available to support critical systems 24x7x365 in order to provide continuous
and effective service to customers.
6. Effective time-management skills and ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast
paced environment with competing priorities, while meeting or exceeding deadlines.
7. Possess strong customer service and leadership skills; ability to build collaborative and
effective business relationships to meet organizational objectives and goals within an environment
8. Ability to focus on business solutions and results first before technology.
9. Must be able to communicate with internal and external team members effectively, verbally
and in writing; accurately document customer needs; and tailor communication to a diverse clientele
which will include both technical and administrative personnel.
10. Work may take place in all District locations and/or facilities including motor vehicles with
varying conditions to include, but not limited to, dust, odors, fumes, and noises.
11. Possess professional communication skills while maintaining a friendly, courteous and helpful
disposition with co-workers, management and customers regardless of provocation.
12. Advanced proficiency in computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and
knowledge of enterprise software.
13. Ability to learn new or upgraded computer software as required.
In order to effectively contribute to the objectives of the District, the ERP Technical/Functional
Analyst II is accountable and responsible for:
1. Interface with one or more functional areas of the District currently utilizing, or slated
to be utilizing, Open Text systems.
2. Provide day to day support and monitoring of the Districts Enterprise Content Management
Technologies which include: Open Text Content Server, Open Text Archive Server, Open Text Records,
Open Text Security, active directory and other related content management tools.
3. Function as a technical expert and provide support on one or more Open Text modules.
4. Recommend revision to Open Text related business processes to increase efficiency, accuracy,
5. Gather, define and document business requirements on behalf of the business process owners,
business system owners, subject matter experts, users, and other stakeholders; then develop
detailed functional and design specifications suitable for implementation.
6. Participate in all phases of the system development lifecycle including testing.
7. Work with quality assurance in the design and performance of acceptance tests, change
control, and release management processes.
8. Understand and comply with all pertinent District policies and procedures.
9. Fulfill responsibilities common to all Supervisory, Professional, and Administrative
positions as stated.
10. Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
In contributing to the objectives of the District, the ERP Technical/Functional Analyst
II is responsible for effecting constructive relationships with:
1. Supervisors and staff in assigned departments/divisions and/or Information Technology at the
District to assess business and operational needs and facilitate solutions via the effective use of
the Open Text systems.
2. Professionals in other utilities and/or customer service-oriented companies to gather
information on current trends in Open Text.
*Please ensure the application is filled out thoroughly to be considered for this position
An Equal Opportunity Employer “Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation"
|Date Posted||May 10, 2022|
|Date Closes||July 31, 2022|
|Start Date||June 6, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||15-1031.00 Computer Software Engineers, Applications|
|Address||3100 S 61st Avenue|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha NE 68106|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories