The Manager, Enterprise Applications is responsible for the development and support of several components of Enterprise Applications to include, but not limited to, ERP, GIS, and any custom Web development technologies. Through a staff of functional and technical resources, provides technical and business support to all departments and end-users and facilitates daily and regular business operations. This position will function as a liaison between business subject matter experts and technical staff to ensure the accurate implementation of District policy, practice, and process within Enterprise Applications. Directs resources across multiple disciplines and also participates as a contributor in multiple projects or initiatives within and outside of their area of responsibility.
1.Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or emphasis in a relatedfield, plus a minimum five (5) years related work experience in project management, softwaredevelopment or system support. Master’s Degree preferred.
2.Minimum five (5) years of combined work experience in business analysis, process analysis,project management, and implementation of one or more business systems supportedapplications. This includes knowledge of systems as well as policy and procedures for bestpractices in multiple functional areas.
3.Minimum four (4) years of the above combined work experience, which must have beenwithin an IT Department. Must have proven experience as a project leader on multipleimplementations. Proven ability to deliver multiple projects on time and within budget.
4.Experience working with SAP HCM modules for one or more of the following modules:Organizational Management (OM), Personnel Administration (PA), Personnel TimeManagement (PT), Payroll Accounting (PY) is preferred.
5.Proficient working knowledge of SuccessFactors (SF) talent management modules andEmployee Central (EC) with experience in one or more of the followingmodules: Recruitment, (RCM), Learning Management System (LMS), Employee Central,(EC), Position Management, Performance Management, (PM), and Goals, (GM) is preferred.
6.Possess strong management and leadership skills; ability to build collaborative and effectivebusiness relationships to meet organizational objectives and goals.
7.Proven ability to deliver multiple projects on time and within budget.
8. Experience working within an ever changing fast paced environment, while managing competing priorities.
9. Ability to focus on business solutions and results first before technology.
10. Ability to communicate effectively, verbally, and in writing, with diverse clientele, including technical and administrative personnel internal and external to the District.
11. Ability to effectively manage and lead a diverse technical staff and project teams comprised of technical and client department members.
12. Extensive experience with supporting systems and organizational compliance requirements across multiple geographies.
13. Have and maintain a valid Driver's License.
14. Possess professional communication skills while maintaining a friendly, courteous and helpful disposition with co-workers, management and customers regardless of provocation.
15. Work is primarily performed in an office setting amid normal conditions of dust, odors, fumes, office lighting and noises.
16. Efficiently and effectively speak, read, write and comprehend English.
In order to effectively contribute to the objectives of the District, the Manager, Enterprise Applications is accountable and responsible to:
1. Manage Enterprise Applications for assigned areas of responsibility; provide technical and business support to associated departments and end-users, facilitate daily and regular business operations.
2. Interface with all functional areas of the District supported by Enterprise Applications.
3. Direct continuing review of present systems and methods and formulation of new and revised systems, examine techniques in use, and determine appropriate changes to effect improvements, reduce costs and enhance efficiency.
4. Operational execution; set priorities, initiate new projects and issue directives regarding responsible applications and Information Technology services.
5. Develop, present, and revise assigned projects as required to meet established goals.
6. Participate and assist in the administration of Information Technology policies, procedures and technology as requested.
7. Provide change leadership ensuring the success of IT and business initiatives via effective communications and change management programs and techniques.
8. Process and technology management through the effective and efficient use of process and information technology to meet business needs.
9. Supervise to include, but not limited to, staffing, training, coaching, performance management, and problem resolution.
10. Human capital development/management by leading and integrating strategic partners into a fully functional IT team.
11. Communicate with and assist customers, co-workers and management professionally, regardless of provocation.
12. Understand and comply with all pertinent District Policies and Procedures.
13. Fulfill responsibilities common to all Supervisory, Professional, and Administrative positions.
14. Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
In contributing to the objectives of the District, the Manager, Enterprise Applications is responsible for effecting constructive relationships with:
1. Supervisors and staff in all user departments/divisions at the District to facilitate the effective use of Business Systems.
2. Information Technology personnel to coordinate response to user needs or problems and to ensure reliable operation of Business Systems.
3. Vendors of computer software, hardware and related services to ensure proper system operations, plus necessary upgrades and enhancements.
4. Information Technology and business personnel at other companies in order to gather information on current trends and new developments in Business Systems technology and business practices.
5. Subordinate staff to ensure goals are established, communicated, and revised as business needs change.
An Equal Opportunity Employer “Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation"