Mosaic provides a life of possibilities for people with intellectual disabilities through supports which are tailored to the individual's needs and desires. We support people to define their own happiness. We ask people how they like to spend their day, what they love to do in their spare time, where they want to live and goals they would like to achieve. We partner with them to make those things happen. These services are provided in collaboration with local, state, national, and international partners in 11 states and six countries. Mosaic is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. For more information visit www.mosaicinfo.org.
Located In:Lubbock, TX
Mosaic is a faith-based nonprofit organization providing a life of possibilities for people with intellectual disabilities. We offer competitive pay and benefits, development opportunities and a positive work environment. Mosaic is currently looking for an Executive Director to lead our agency in Lubbock, TX. This is someone leading all facets of our programs and services throughout the local community.
Some of your activities would include:
* Monitoring the overall operation of the agency to ensure that it is in compliance with all regulatory requirements and accreditation standards.
* Oversee the programmatic services of the agency by ensuring that the needs of people served are met and that quality personalized services and programs are provided.
* Develop and manage agency budget by monitoring and approving expenditures while staying within set budgetary parameters.
* Promoting a positive working relationship and build community partnerships through public speaking and participation with community and agency organizations, as well as state and local entities.
* Oversee local fundraising events in conjunction with sustainable funding efforts.
* Fostering employee engagement through open communication, fair practices, and recognition programs.
* Direct the overall human resource needs of the agency working with Human Resources to oversee the recruiting, hiring, training and supervision of staff.
* Evaluating the performance of staff members and handle performance issues and/or problems according to established human resource policy and procedure.
* Establishing and maintaining open communication with staff as well as individuals served and families and/or guardians of individuals receiving services.
* Develop and implement policies and procedures in order to provide quality services and meet or exceed accreditation standards and applicable regulatory requirements.
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Services or a related field. * Minimum of five years of experience in a related field, with two years of experience in a supervisory or management capacity. * Previous successful experience in budget management and human resources preferred.
Mosaic offers a competitive benefits package including a free health insurance option! Other benefits include dental, vision, 403(b) retirement plan, paid time off and a wellness program. To learn more, please visit www.mosaicinfo.org.