Mosaic provides a life of possibilities for people with intellectual disabilities through supports which are tailored to the individual's needs and desires. We support people to define their own happiness. We ask people how they like to spend their day, what they love to do in their spare time, where they want to live and goals they would like to achieve. We partner with them to make those things happen. These services are provided in collaboration with local, state, national, and international partners in 11 states and six countries. Mosaic is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. For more information visit www.mosaicinfo.org.
HR Business Partner
Located In:Liberal, KS
If making a positive impact in the lives of others is always on your to-do list — you’ll LOVE working with a team that puts people first.
We are looking for a Human Resources Business Partner to join our team!!
With a lot of moving pieces and an important mission, the HR Business Partner plays a key role in driving employee retention, growth, and expansion, working closely with agency leaders and HR Centers of Excellence to solve complex organizational challenges through people-related solutions.
Who will love this job:
* A team player - not only do you possess a keen eye for detail, but you also see the "big picture" and contribute ideas to improve the overall experience for Mosaic employees.
* A people person – you are engaging, communicate clearly, and naturally smooth bumpy roads while building trust and rapport
* An accelerator – you are able to work in a fast-paced environment and drive improvement through ideas and execution
As a Human Resource Business Partner, you'll:
* Consult with agency and national office management on people strategy-related work based on Mosaic’s business model and industry drivers. * Partner with agency leadership to align HR with business strategy. * Provide expert advice for all human resources matters, working with national office centers of excellence to ensure consistent and quality practices. * Effectively manage the performance of leaders while supporting them as they develop their team(s) * Conduct employee relations investigations, utilizing national office resources as needed. * Ensure compliance with all local and national employment laws and regulations. * Coach leaders at all levels to strengthen leadership capability and effectiveness. * Champion Mosaic's culture and values, partnering with leaders to build and retain teams that are value-focused and mission-driven.
Extras we think you'll love:
* Competitive pay * Health insurance * Professional and personal development opportunities * Tuition assistance * Paid time off (earn it from day one!)
You should have:
* A passion for helping others * Excellent communication skills * Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required. * A minimum of five years of human resources generalist experience required
Good to have (but not deal breakers):
* Must have or obtain within one year of hire -- HR certification (i.e., SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR)
Mosaic offers a competitive benefits package including a free health insurance option! Other benefits include dental, vision, 403(b) retirement plan, paid time off and a wellness program. To learn more, please visit www.mosaicinfo.org.