Mosaic provides a life of possibilities for people with intellectual disabilities through supports which are tailored to the individual's needs and desires. We support people to define their own happiness. We ask people how they like to spend their day, what they love to do in their spare time, where they want to live and goals they would like to achieve. We partner with them to make those things happen. These services are provided in collaboration with local, state, national, and international partners in 11 states and six countries. Mosaic is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. For more information visit www.mosaicinfo.org.
Human Resources Generalist
Located In:Cromwell, CT
Whatever your role at Mosaic, you have an opportunity to make a difference every day. We help people with disabilities lead meaningful lives, find and develop a caring community and voice their needs. It is satisfying, life-changing work. Responsibiliites for the HR Generalist include:
1. Provide human resources support in compliance with regulatory requirements, Mosaic's standard processes and best practices.
2. Perform recruitment, hiring and on boarding functions to include effective sourcing of applicants, timely processing of applications, sound election procedures and adherence to Mosaic's best practices for hiring and onboarding.
3. Coordinate completion of human resources related functions, including performance evaluations, workers compensation claims, unemployment claims, timekeeping, maintaining personnel records, and monitoring and/or reporting of human resources related data/information.
4. Ensure benefits, FMLA and Leave of Absence processes are adhered to.
5. Assist with employee relations issues and investigations.
6. Assist with agency employee engagement and retention efforts.
7. Assist with orientation and training of agency staff.
Requirements for the HR Generalist include:
* Bachelor's Degree in relevant field. * Minimum of two years' experience in human resources or a related field preferred.
Mosaic offers a competitive benefits package including a free health insurance option! Other benefits include dental, vision, 403(b) retirement plan, paid time off and a wellness program. To learn more, please visit www.mosaicinfo.org.