Mosaic provides a life of possibilities for people with intellectual disabilities through supports which are tailored to the individual's needs and desires. We support people to define their own happiness. We ask people how they like to spend their day, what they love to do in their spare time, where they want to live and goals they would like to achieve. We partner with them to make those things happen. These services are provided in collaboration with local, state, national, and international partners in 11 states and six countries. Mosaic is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization. For more information visit www.mosaicinfo.org.
Certified Medication Aide - All Shifts, 17.00/hr
Located In:Axtell, NE
We invite you to Walk in on Wednesdays,
A hiring event at our Axtell Agency from 8am-6pm!
We are accepting walk-ins to apply, chat about our current openings,
and we will be making offers to qualifying candidates!
Address: 1044 S. 23rd Road in Axtell; (Third turn that you take on campus, Administration Building can be found on the North side of the road.)
Full Time Days, Evenings, and Overnights; Part-Time Evening Shifts Available!
If making a positive impact in the lives of others is always on your to-do list -- you'll LOVE working with a team that puts people first.
We're looking for a Certified Medication Specialist to join our team!
As a Certified Medication Specialist, you'll be responsible for administering routine medications to the people we serve as directed by the prescribing physician and providing support as requested by the supervisor.
Who will love this job:
* A proud advocate - you naturally stand up for people while remaining compassionate, responsive, inventive, and effective
* A go-getter - you're always looking for ways to add value, do better work, improve processes, build others up, and make the world a better place
* A collaborator - you naturally draw people together while remaining calm and focused, even in emotionally charged situations
What you'll do:
* Administer proper medication as directed by prescribing physician and in accordance with state certification, company policy, and CMA standards. * Document daily administration of medication and notify appropriate personnel of any medication errors. * Monitor medication inventory by properly disposing of any expired medications, and logging in new and refilled meds to ensure proper medication counts. * Monitor assigned home's inventory for proper labeling of medications * Detect, document and address signs of illness or injury which warrant medical or nursing intervention and perform first aid according to approved training as needed.
You should have:
* High school diploma or equivalent * Minimum of one-year related work experience * CMA Certification * Valid driver's license * Previous experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities is preferred
Extras we think you'll love:
* Competitive Pay * Health Insurance * Professional & Personal Development Opportunities * Tuition Reimbursement * Paid Time Off (you earn it from day one!)
Mosaic offers a competitive benefits package including a free health insurance option! Other benefits include dental, vision, 403(b) retirement plan, paid time off and a wellness program. To learn more, please visit www.mosaicinfo.org.