CareMinders Home Care is a veteran owned, private agency specializing in comprehensive services, customized to meet individual needs. We offer companionship, personal care, skilled nursing care and home support services. Our clients include the physically challenged, dependent individuals of all ages and short term convalescense. Our services are administered in the comfort of the client's home. It takes someone special to be a part of the best team in the business! Are you up for a challenging career? Do you want to change someone's life for the better?
- Will assist with the creation and maintenance of schedules for home health care aides.
- Will reach out to health aide providers, personnel and clients regarding any schedule changes.
- Will build a professonal relationship with staff and clients.
- Will be a team player.
- Must possess good analytical skills.
- Must have a keen eye for detail, thus avoiding schedule conflicts.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Must possess excellent communication skills on all fronts.
- Must have experience in computer software; Word, Excel, Outlook Publisher and Quick Books. Proficient in learning new systems.
- Must be responsible for office duties as assigned in accordance with Franchisor rules.
- Must provide client care services as needed, when qualified.
- Must serve on-call as necessary to ensure coverage 24/7.
- Must accept other duties as may be assigned.
- Must demonstrate a stable, drug free background with no criminal record. Must have a good driving record, with DMV proof.
- Must have a high school diploma or an equivalent.
- 6 paid holidays
CareMinders Home Care