As we continue to grow, we are looking for a welcoming, respectful Surgery Scheduler to work at our Healthwest location. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced work environment and is comfortable juggling multiple tasks. This is a full-time position, Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:00a – 5:00p (hours may flex between 7a-4p or 8a-5p depending on clinic need).
- Deliver the highest quality service in a non-judgmental and non-discriminating manner, sensitive to patient and coworker needs
- Contribute to the team-oriented environment by demonstrating cooperative, constructive, problem-solving interaction with coworkers
- Update patient demographic and insurance information; pre- and post-verify patient information for appointments and procedures
- Schedule patient appointments and all surgical and diagnostic procedures
- Provide patient instruction about procedures
- Ensure efficient and patient friendly workflow
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1-3 years in patient scheduling, insurance registration, or patient care delivery required
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Strong verbal and computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office and EMR systems
- Reliable, punctual, courteous, flexible, and a fast learner
- Ability to tolerate frequent physical activity (sitting, walking, standing, stooping, carrying, talking, seeing, bending, handling); ability to lift up to 35 lbs on an occasional basis
Why MD West ONE?
MD West ONE offers a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package, including:
- Two medical plans and networks to fit you and your family's needs
- Employer-paid family dental insurance, short term disability, and group life/AD&D policy
- Generous PTO accumulation
- Reimbursement for MD West ONE medical services for employees and their families
- Robust 401(k) plan
MD West ONE provides equal employment opportunity to and will not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, genetic information, or because of past, current or future military obligations or status, or on any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, without limitation, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
MD WEST ONE