The Toddler Teacher is responsible for providing a safe and effective learning environment in the classroom, which includes children 18 months to 3 years of age. As a teacher, you will plan and implement instructional activities and organize a safe educational environment. In this role, you will work cooperatively with parents, other Westside Early Childhood staff members and school professionals.
Lead Teacher opportunities may be available with additional education and expeiernce.
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Completed Associates degree or Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education, Child/ Youth Development or a closely related field
- Must have at least one year of experience in organized group activities for young children / OR / 45 hours in-service training in Administration, Early Childhood Education or Child/Youth Development in a period not to exceed 6 months
- Knowledge and application of the Creative Curriculum and Teaching Strategies GOLD
- Knowledge of NAEYC Accreditation Standards
- Training on the Nebraska Early Learning Guidelines
General Work Expectations:
- Solid work ethic to include prompt and reliable attendance
- Flexibility with assignments and schedule
- Commitment to Program excellence
Westside Early Childhood Centers offers benefits to staff working 30 plus hours per week and include competitive wages, health, dental and vision insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, life insurance, voluntary life and short term disability insurance, reduced child care rates, paid professional development time and Wellness Program.
Become a member of the Westside Early Childhood Centers professional team of early childhood educators and help make a difference in a young child's life!
Childcare is not guaranteed with employment.
Westside Early Childhood Centers is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of our background, reference checks, and fingerprinting process. Westside Early Childhood Centers is a tobacco-free workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Oakdale Early Childhood Center and Club 66 - 9801 W. Center Road, Omaha NE 68124
Paddock Road Early Childhood Center and Club 66 - 3535 Paddock Road, Omaha NE 68124
Pacific Heights Early Childhood Center - 8700 Pacific St. Omaha NE 68124
Prairie Lane Early Childhood Center and Club 66 - 11444 Hascall St., Omaha NE 68144
Rockbrook Early Childhood and Club 66 - 2514 South 108th St., Omaha NE 68144
Sunset Hills Early Childhood Center and Club 66 - 9503 Walnut St. Omaha, NE 68124
Underwood Hills Early Learning Center - 9030 Western Ave., Omaha NE 68114
Westbrook Early Childhood Center and Club 66 - 1414 Robertson Dr., Omaha NE 68114
Westgate Early Childhood Center and Club 66 - 7802 Hascall St., Omaha NE 68124
#childcare #child #care #teacher #assistant #teacher #educator #earlychildhood #preschool #toddler d#aycare #day care #paraprofessional #EA #E.A. #Kindergarten #pre-kindergarten #retired #partime #part time #lead #after #school #before #school #school #age #school-age #schoolage #provider #before #school care #after school care #after #school #program #center #centers #PTO #vacation #paidvacation #insurance #medical #dental #vision
Westside Early Childhood Programs