Are you interested in joining a high-energy, results-oriented, team-centric group? Were a collaborative marketing team that is committed to making a difference and having fun while were doing it. Weve created an exciting new position that will be a critical contributor to support our Retail division.
- Supports brand category/product leader and high volume retailer
- Directly responsible for growing brand awareness, maintaining heritage and expanding relevancy of category leader
- Advancing Consumer Engagement through new digital capabilities, content, programs and events
- Dynamic department with award-winning internal/external agency partnerships strong, collaborative relationships drive innovative approaches to brand/product marketing
The Local Store Associate Marketing Manager provides counsel, advice, planning and tactical support from the social media, public relations and retailer communication lens to help support the needs of the Local Store Marketing team to deliver on business goals.
This individual is a resource for Independent Retailers, Corporate Store Group (CSG) District Managers, marketing and product teams in the creation and execution of local marketing, public relations, social media and content development. Through the development, implementation of comprehensive campaigns, they generate product awareness, inspire consumer engagement with our products and brands, drive traffic to retail stores and ultimately help sell more products.
This role will develop training programs to educate retailers and district managers on how to develop and execute local store marketing including local PR, local social, and local events.
Responsible for content planning within overall local store marketing including development of creative assets in the Retailer Customized Marketing tool
Close working relationship with Corporate Store District Managers, Independent Retailers and marketing team very collaborative
Day to day:
- Oversees execution of local social media, local press releases related to Corporate Owned Stores and Independent Retailers including: Creative development management, strategic development, partner relations (internal and external), responsible for achieving financial goals (plan/ROI/revenue)
- Teach and help district managers and store Independent retailers strategically set up, maintain and manage local social media pages, including Facebook, Instagram, and Yelp. Will manage the internal team in delivering all required creative elements, according to brand standards.
- Develop and execute local press releases on behalf of Corporate Store District Managers and Independent retailers.
- Responsible for ideating and developing local store marketing opportunities to drive new consumers to stores and executing.
- Education and Training Skillsets- Ability to create marketing training materials (e.g. articles, videos, webinars etc.) for district managers and store managers and ability to lead live training session at key retailer meetings/conferences
- Assists in content and campaign creation for retail customized marketing tool.
- Align yearly national marketing plans with localized, store-specific marketing and retail strategies to build marketing plan.
- Leverage Consumer Insights to improve ROI/KPIs of marketing tactics
- Management of tactics across multi-channel retail environment, cross-divisional manner and multiple consumer targets; includes management of contact budget and monthly/annual reconciliation
- Project management and communication across all internal/external customers/partners to ensure timely execution of plans
- Responsible for ensuring strategic execution across all identified levers
- Identifies and supports innovative approaches for expanding consumer engagement
- Works urgently across teams to accomplish goals
- Ensure legal compliance of all tactics managed (offer, consumer privacy, etc.)
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields.ã Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT.ã Individual file size attachment limit is 10 MB.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and background checks.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years local digital, social and public relations marketing experience, preferably in retail marketing.
- Collaboration with internal and external partners to ensure delivery of strategic initiatives
- Adaptability and agility key to achieve results in rapidly changing retail environment
- Good communication skills written and verbal, ability to translate across numerous internal and external partners
- Highly detail-oriented
- Team player who's able to adapt to change and self-motivate
- Ability to analyze information from multiple partners to determine most beneficial approach to achieving objective
- Digitally adept and able to quickly learn/navigate new technology
- Acts with speed and urgency, making decisions quickly
- Ability to develop engaging consumer-facing social media messages including light copywriting and content creation
- Proven skills across digital media and messaging
- Relentlessly focused on what the consumer wants/needs, finding innovative solutions in real time
- Competitively focused and internally collaborative
- Takes risks, and is accountable with a drive-to-win
- Nourishes creativity and passion bringing innovation to all we do
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective decision-making skills
Hallmark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.