Responsibilities of the security officer:
* Greet visitors/vendors/contractors that come through the office building. Ensure they have the proper badge and return it before leaving property.
* Conducting foot patrols through parking lots, buildings and other areas of the property to monitor for damage, criminal activity, etc.
* Conducting daily/weekly/monthly inspections of eye-wash stations, gauges, CO2 alarms, etc... to ensure proper working condition.
* Checking for lighting and security assessments which would include notifying customers via reports of all necessary lights that are out and any potential areas that there could be a breach of security (no fence, hole in fence, overgrown trees or bushes to hide in, etc.)
* Writing clear and accurate reports according to the Operations Manual guidelines to document all that you saw during the patrol as well as documenting daily/weekly/monthly inspections.
* Any other duties as assigned by management or approved personnel of location.
* Work is performed indoors and outdoors in a manufacturing environment. Must be available to work varied days and shifts, including weekends and holidays. May work a first, second, or third shift schedule, typically 8 hours each.
* A high school degree or GED
* Successful completion of drug test and background check
* Dependability and timely attendance
* Ability to deal with internal and external customers and to ensure compliance with fair employment practices.
* Ability to be flexible in job duties assigned
* Ability to commute to job location
* Ability to tolerate work environment, as duties may be conducted in a manufacturing facility with possible exposure to chemicals, solvents, grease, oils, inks, etc.
|Date Posted||October 12, 2017|
|Date Closes||November 11, 2017|
|Located In||Wichita, KS|
|Work At||Total Security Solutions, LLC-981|