Off Duty Police Officers
Signal 88, LLC Chicago, IL
Our Law Enforcement Based (LEB) officer positions are open to all police officers who are currently active with a local department and certified in the state. Large events and varied other posts become available as clients need them. This position is typically an on-demand, contractor based, and is not consistent. We are looking for officers to remain on our roster as these contracts arise.
- Understanding and meeting the needs of each unique site and updating other guards at the time of each shift change.
- Protecting a site (apartment complex, business mall, construction site, special events) in a fixed location by following the Signal 88 protocol as outlined in the S88 Standard Operating Procedures
- Making presence known, providing escort for residents or customers to designated locations as requested, preventing trespassing or loitering on site, routinely checking doors, lighting, trash and security assessments, and detailed activity reports of each shift.
- Special event security duties may include: providing a safe and orderly environment for attendees; help control traffic and assist with parking; bag, ID and ticket checks; detailed activity reports.
- Additional duties as required by the site Post Orders or by events that arise.
- Please note that this position is only available in certain states dependent on the state licensing requirements or on the location's applicable license holder.
- Certified law enforcement officer
- Provide verification of law enforcement status
- Excellent organization, oral, and written communication skills
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions, work under stress, add value and continuously improve
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
| Date Posted
August 28, 2017
| Date Closes
September 27, 2017
| Located In
| Work At
R&R Global Security Enterprizes, LLC-1V2
| SOC Category