Changing the Face of Security
At Signal 88 Security , we're changing the face of security and doing so very quickly! Our team is not like those at other security companies. We live for "moments of heroism" where we can truly be there for our clients, who join us in serving our communities. This type of work is a job to some, but to us, it's an opportunity to make a real difference.
Why work with us? We believe in taking care of our people. We embrace a culture where everyone feels valued and it's instilled in us to know we can be successful.
We are passionate about taking care of our clients and our communities. This is achieved through quality leadership, the confidence and competence to perform, and doing all of this in an environment where we feel at home. Our Company Core Values and Beliefs are at the heart of what we do, and how we do it.
Our Officer Advancement Program outlines how a new trainee can develop, succeed in his or her responsibilities, and ultimately grow in his or her role in order to move upward in their career. Without this, we wouldn't be fulfilling our commitment to employee development and wouldn't be serving our clients the way we know they should be served.
Does this sound like something you want to be a part of?
Event Officer Position Summary:
A Signal 88 Community Based Officer (CBS) is an officer or guard that has completed all appropriate on-line and physical training modules, taken and passed a drug test and background check, and is ready for duty in a field or dress uniform. Basic duties include providing peace of mind to our clients as outlined in each respective service agreement with them.
- Public Safety -- officers focus attention on providing a safe and orderly environment for all people attending the event.
- Vehicle Traffic Control - officer may be expected to help control the vehicle traffic in event parking lots directing people where and how to park.
- Foot Traffic Control - officers ensure proper and safe flow of foot traffic to a specified location, providing directions and good customer service.
- Bag, ID and Ticket Checks - officers make sure that guests attend without the possession of any contraband. This may include basic bag or purse checks and ID checks.
- Reporting - officer must report detailed information about what was seen and heard. This duty is imperative as this is the means by which the customer receives from S88 the assurance that the property was secured on a particular day at a particular time. The Operations Manual includes specific details on how to write clear and accurate Activity Reports.
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Pass background investigation
- Pass drug test
- Complete training modules within first month
- Excellent organization, oral, and written communication skills
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Ability to conform to established procedures and to help identify and solve problems
- Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions, work under stress, add value and continuously improve
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Must be able to move equipment weighing up to 20 pounds