Off Duty Law Enforcement Security
Signal 88, LLC Oklahoma City, OK
The available openings are for off duty law enforcement officers and Reserves to provide security services to select Walmart Super Centers in the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. Duties are performed inside and include prolonged periods of walking and standing. Qualified candidates must poses a CLEET Certification card, a department commission card and the ability to work off duty in a law enforcement uniform. Generic Police or Deputy Uniforms are acceptable pending Signal 88 Security approval.
This is a contract position paying $25.00 per hour and is open to all full time and reserve officers and deputies who qualify.
- Understanding and meeting the needs of each unique site and updating other guards at the time of each shift change.
- Protecting a site (apartment complex, business mall, construction site, special events) in a fixed location by following the Signal 88 protocol as outlined in the S88 Standard Operating Procedures
- Making presence known, providing escort for residents or customers to designated locations as requested, preventing trespassing or loitering on site, routinely checking doors, lighting, trash and security assessments, and detailed activity reports of each shift.
- Special event security duties may include: providing a safe and orderly environment for attendees; help control traffic and assist with parking; bag, ID and ticket checks; detailed activity reports.
- Additional duties as required by the site Post Orders or by events that arise.
- Please note that this position is only available in certain states dependent on the state licensing requirements or on the location's applicable license holder.
- Certified law enforcement officer
- Provide verification of law enforcement status
- Excellent organization, oral, and written communication skills
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions, work under stress, add value and continuously improve
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
| Date Posted
August 4, 2017
| Date Closes
September 3, 2017
| Located In
Oklahoma city, OK
| Work At
Anton Corporation, LLC-9GQ
| SOC Category