Valet Guest Ambassador will greet guests in a professional manner as they arrive at the hotel. Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
- Be familiar with all hotel services/features and local attractions/activities to respond to guest inquiries accurately.
- Greet arriving guests/visitors; bid farewell to departing guests/visitors and invite them to return.
- Communicate parking procedures to guests.
- Drive Airport Shuttle for guest pick up and departure
- Resolve guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas.
- Making sure all public areas/walkways are safe and clutter-free. (This includes helping Engineering Department in the winter with snow removal
- Efficiently and safely drives guests vehicles to and from assigned parking areas
- Accurately fills out key information tickets for each set of keys and stores keys accordingly
- Consistently and carefully hangs keys and pulls them from their assigned area
- Accurately observes assigned areas for any unauthorized tampering of guests vehicles and reports
any incidents to the Supervisor and/or Security
- Accurately and thoroughly completes all required operational forms and reports
- Consistently demonstrates conscientious cash handling in accordance with departmental procedures
•Must have experience in a guest contact position
•Must possess a valid driver license with clean driving record
•Must have excellent interpersonal communication skills
•Previous cash handling experience is preferred
•Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D and 21 years of age
•Must be able to drive both automatic and shift manual
Courtyard By Marriott Lincoln Downtown