A Substance Abuse Counselor is responsible for counseling clients and/or families with alcohol and drug dependency
Summary of Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Counseling clients and/or families with alcohol and drug problems.
2. A Counselor performs individual and group counseling.
3. Participates in performance improvement and continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities.
4. Assesses clients.
5. A Counselor develops individual treatment plans.
6. Completes all necessary documentation.
7. Case Management
8. Discharge Planning
A minimum of 3 years work experience
Masters Degree Required
Licensure preferred but not required.
CADAS is an EEO employer. We offer a full array of benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Life, AD&D, paid sick leave, paid vacation and 401K.
|Date Posted||February 17, 2020|
|Date Closes||March 18, 2020|
|Located In||Chattanooga, TN|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, $14.00 - $22.00, Based on Experience|
|Experience Level||Intermediate (3-7 yrs. experience)|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|SOC Category||21-1011.00 Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors|
This job offers the following benefits
This job requires the following skills
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories