Build your career at Buildertrend, ranked #1 in Best Places to Work in Omaha 2019, 2020 & 2021!
Buildertrend's Quality Assurance Analysts work as a team responsible for ensuring a problem-free, intuitive user experience for our clients. These analysts execute software testing, troubleshoot bugs, and work closely with developers to resolve and prevent issues.
Things to look forward to
- A fast-paced development cycle involving daily code deployment
- A voice in how our product and our processes grow
- Working with online software and native mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Making use of SQL and APIs to thoroughly perform tests
- Create, maintain, and execute test plans by combining project requirements, developer notes, and your experience.
- Exposure to a variety of features. From lead management, to scheduling, integrations and beyond, Buildertrend software includes all areas of project management for home builders and remodelers.
- Protecting our clients by targeting bugs
- Making the home building process easier and more enjoyable for people across the world
Perks and benefits
- 401 (k)
- Paid Time Off
- Team Happy Hours
- Bottomless Soda Pop
- Relaxed Dress
Buildertrend is cutting-edge, cloud-based project management software. With nearly 1 million users across the globe, we empower the construction industry with a better way to build. Our software helps construction professionals build more projects while reducing delays, eliminating communication errors, and increasing customer satisfaction. From Estimating, Scheduling, and Change Order features to Client Communication and Document Management tools, our feature set is here to streamline every aspect of the construction process. As a partner in our customers success, our team provides unmatched support, every step of the way. At Buildertrend, we believe in providing an all-in-one solution to solve real problems, deliver real results, and change the way the world builds.
Founded in Omaha in 2006, Buildertrend is quickly becoming the industry standard. Buildertrend is changing the way the world builds. Using technology to bring all parties together, Buildertrend has quickly become the product of the future. The innovative solutions and team atmosphere are what makes Buildertrend one of the hottest employers in Omaha.
If you want to learn more about us, check out: http://buildertrend.com/about.aspx
Come be a part of the fun and challenging environment at our new headquarters conveniently located off 120th and I-80.
Equal opportunity employer
At Buildertrend, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Buildertrend believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
To see the complete list of Essential Job Functions, click here https://buildertrend.com/essential-job-functions-notice/