Build your career at Buildertrend, ranked #1 in Best Places to Work in Omaha 2019, 2020 and 2021!
We are currently seeking a IT Specialist to join our team. This position is responsible for providing information technology support to the company while maintaining a high level of friendly user support.?
- Provide technical support and guidance to end users
- New user setup
- Install new software, upgrades, and resolve software related problems
- Set up, configure, and support LAN, WAN and wireless networks
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems
- Assist engineers with server setups
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-10 years corporate IT experience
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience
- Office 365 administration
- Active Directory
- Extensive equipment support experience with Windows and Mac based computer systems
- Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards
- Technical knowledge of Cisco Phone Systems and SIP protocols
- Willingness to work in a supportive team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Acute sense of professionalism and confidentiality
perks and benefits
Paid Time Off
Hosted Happy Hours
Bottomless Soda Pop
Buildertrend?is cutting-edge, cloud-based project management software. With nearly 1 million users across the globe, we empower the construction industry with a better way to build.?Our software helps construction professionals build more projects while reducing delays, eliminating?communication errors, and increasing customer satisfaction. From Estimating, Scheduling, and Change Order features to Client Communication and Document Management tools, our feature set is here to streamline every aspect of the construction process. As a partner in our customers’ success, our team provides unmatched support, every step of the way. At?Buildertrend, we believe in providing an all-in-one solution to solve real problems, deliver real results, and change the way the world builds.?
Founded in Omaha in 2006,?Buildertrend?is?quickly becoming the?industry standard.?Buildertrend?is changing the way the world builds. Using technology to bring all parties together,?Buildertrend?has quickly become the product of the future.?The innovative solutions and team atmosphere are what makes?Buildertrend?one of the hottest employers in Omaha.??
If you want to learn more about us, check out:? http://buildertrend.com/about.aspx
Come be a part of the fun and challenging environment at our new headquarters conveniently located off 120th?and I-80.?
equal opportunity employer
At Buildertrend, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Buildertrend believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
To see the complete list of Essential Job Functions, click here https://buildertrend.com/essential-job-functions-notice/