Build your career at Buildertrend, ranked #1 in Best Places to Work in Omaha 2019 & 2020!
Buildertrend is seeking a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator with proven experience to join our team. We’re looking for an individual to manage the day-to-day operations, architecture, and support of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment. This individual will be responsible for ensuring optimal performance of the platform, and proactively adding capabilities to ensure the platform meets the needs of our fast-growing, dynamic company.
things to look forward to
- Serve as the systems administrator for the Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment, including all configurations, users and user roles in Marketing Cloud.
- Act as the business lead for the enterprise-wide use and adoption of Marketing Cloud email and marketing automation solution.
- Proactively research and make recommendations regarding new features made available with each Salesforce Marketing Cloud Release.
- Manage configurations within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce in collaboration with our Sales Cloud Admin.
- Champion compliance standards such as GDPR, CAN-SPAM, CASL and best practices around analysis and requirements.
- Manage data feeds and integrations with Salesforce and other technology platforms.
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development.
- Partner with the Marketing Cloud Email Specialist and provide technical guidance when building sophisticated customer marketing campaigns. Help prepare data sets with appropriate rules for email journeys using Marketing Cloud Salesforce Connector or integrate data from other data sources.
- Work with business team members to lead analyses of specifications for new development requests, including platform connections and marketing automations.
- Translate business requirements into a practical, scalable solution leveraging the functionality and best practices of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Partner with our Marketing Analytics and Data Science teams to create a campaign and promotion KPI report for performance and to guide future strategy.
- Partner with internal technology and support teams to define a clear testing, monitoring and debug strategy to ensure optimal platform performance and connectivity with other technology platforms and applications.
- Troubleshoot and support implemented email channel technology applications
the preferred candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience using SFMC.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator, Consultant and/or Developer Certification.
- Expertise in SFMC Journey Builder, Email Studio, Content Builder and Advertising Studio is required.
- Understanding of CRM concepts, and email communications best practices. Sales Cloud Administrator Certification a plus.
- AMP Script knowledge and expertise is required.
- Basic knowledge using SQL queries and understanding concepts of APIs.
- Experience in supporting end-users, requirements gathering and documentation.
- Experience with list segmentation and working with large data sets.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated track record of enabling repeatable processes, driving advancement in quality, and collaborating within a matrixed organization in a responsive and productive manner.
- Ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment while adhering to tight schedules and budgets.
- Out of the box thinker for solutions and ideas in the email channel
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Use of standard G-Suite programs (Mail, Calendar, Meet)
perks and benefits
- 401 (k)
- Paid Time Off
- Team Happy Hours
- Relaxed Dress
Buildertrend is cutting-edge, cloud-based project management software. With nearly 1 million users across the globe, we empower the construction industry with a better way to build.?Our software helps construction professionals build more projects while reducing delays, eliminating communication errors, and increasing customer satisfaction. From Estimating, Scheduling, and Change Order features to Client Communication and Document Management tools, our feature set is here to streamline every aspect of the construction process. As a partner in our customers’ success, our team provides unmatched support, every step of the way. At Buildertrend, we believe in providing an all-in-one solution to solve real problems, deliver real results, and change the way the world builds.
Founded in Omaha in 2006, Buildertrend is quickly becoming the industry standard.?Buildertrend is changing the way the world builds. Using technology to bring all parties together, Buildertrend has quickly become the product of the future.?The innovative solutions and team atmosphere are what makes Buildertrend one of the hottest employers in Omaha.
If you want to learn more about us, check out:? http://buildertrend.com/about.aspx
Come be a part of the fun and challenging environment at our new headquarters conveniently located off 120th?and I-80.
equal opportunity employer
At Buildertrend, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Buildertrend believes that diversity and inclusion among our team is critical to our success as a company, and seek to recruit and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
To see the complete list of Essential Job Functions, click here https://buildertrend.com/essential-job-functions-notice/