The purpose of this position is to improve business and operating results through the conscientious facilitation of operations as well as the overall office environment and its procedures. The primary focus of the position is to assure the accurate entry of data necessary to facilitate timely billing of service contracts. Secondarily, this position provides administrative support to Regional Service Managers (RSMs) in preparation for their account meetings. The position will impact incoming and outgoing business and ultimately affects the delivery of quality customer service.
Cassling, A CQuence Health Group Company
Voted best place to work in Modern Healthcare for five consecutive years, we understand that true success comes from combining an astute business strategy with a culture of quality, trust and respect. Our work environment is casual and flexible, but we’re serious about valuing open feedback and recognizing individuals and teams for a job well done. Employees thrive thanks to a robust wellness program, with an on-site gym and fitness classes, plus frequent learning and development sessions. We partner closely with our clients and our communities, and together we’re building an award-winning company where great things happen every day!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Process service contract billing and credits to customers, including invoice data entries and setups.
- Evaluate data and use good judgment during billing process by flagging potential errors for management review.
- Check contracts for accuracy of data entry in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
- Assist in maintaining the Dynamics GP and CRM databases with equipment information.
- Initiate third-party purchase order submissions to Siemens.
- Interact with internal/external customers to assist with billing questions.
- Process all paperwork related to service contract invoices.
- Maintain relevant electronic reports, service contract files, and internal notes along with the service contract database information.
- Process expired contracts, contract expiration letters, and lost opportunity quotes which may include hardcopy file storage and softcopy archiving.
- Format (in Excel) price books received from Siemens.
- Provide administrative support to RSMs, which can include the following duties:
- Run AXIS Point reports;
- Format billing summaries;
- Special RSM requests as needed.
- Serve as primary backup for Contract Analyst, which can include the following duties and typically require quick turnarounds:
- Prepare service contracts and associated documents for Account Executives (AEs) and RSMs.
- Prepare service maintenance agreement (SMA) quotes.
- Produce point of sale (POS) and renewal SMAs.
- Serve as primary backup for Installations Specialist, which can include the following duties:
- Monitor and process equipment installation and/or removal documentation;
- Track installation activities;
- Provide the appropriate paperwork to the installing FSE;
- Follow up to assure the timely submission and filing of completed paperwork;
- Assist in maintaining the Dynamics GP and CRM databases for equipment or component updates, moves, etc.;
- Confirm data with Siemens SAP system;
- Create warranty contracts for new equipment;
- Enter any service contract set to begin “at end of warranty.”
- Review and cleanse data from daily, weekly, monthly and monthly audits.
- Exhibit ethical, objective business relationships in which the best interests of Cassling and its customers are maintained. Any influences that would jeopardize this responsibility should be reviewed with supervisor.
- Must be willing to provide the following information to hospitals upon request: immunization records, drug screening, background check, and training records.
- Ability to remain drug free and abide by the Drug Free Workforce Policy
- As an integral part of all Cassling business functions, interacts with employees, customers and vendors as part of a team to assist with and facilitate the delivery of quality service and helps to create a work environment conducive to solving problems.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Intermediate software proficiency, including customized software, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, and intermediate knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, flexible, and moderately supervised environment where several job responsibilities may need to be undertaken simultaneously.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Minimum typing ability of 50 words per minute.
- Ability to operate a calculator, fax machine and copy machine.
- Ability to interact competently and comfortably over the telephone.
- A proactive team player who is cooperative, dependable, and has problem solving capabilities.
Education and Experience
- Education: Associate’s degree preferred; relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree. High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years’ experience working with data entry, navigating various software screens, and customer service related work. Experience working with senior management is desired.
EEO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability