At Cassling, a CQuence Health Group partner company, you can make a significant contribution to our business and have a direct and positive impact on healthcare. The purpose of this position is to improve business and operating results through the conscientious facilitation of operations as well as the overall office environment and its procedures. The primary responsibilities of this position are explained below. This role has a direct impact on our Key Results of Growth, Profit, Customer Service, Accountability and Employee Development.
Cassling, A CQuence Health Group Company
Voted best place to work in Modern Healthcare for five consecutive years, we understand that true success comes from combining an astute business strategy with a culture of quality, trust and respect. Our work environment is casual and flexible, but we’re serious about valuing open feedback and recognizing individuals and teams for a job well done. Employees thrive thanks to a robust wellness program, with an on-site gym and fitness classes, plus frequent learning and development sessions. We partner closely with our clients and our communities, and together we’re building an award-winning company where great things happen every day!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all areas of service dispatch, customer service support and part order requests including:
- Answering telephone calls.
- Process service requests from customers, recording all relevant information for each call.
- Assigning and briefing service engineer on information pertinent to the call.
- Serve as a liaison between service engineers and appropriate management personnel, including communications relating to service functions.
- Monitoring a group email box for part orders and pricing requests.
- Process and follow up on all order requests as required, including assistance with part identification and pricing.
- Order escalations and tracking of out of stock parts
- Responsible for all areas of FSE/Customer training including:
- Scheduling training for Field Service Engineers (FSE)
- Track and maintain FSE and customer training records in CRM
- Generate manufacturer upgrades (MODs) in the MOD database, track completion, run appropriate reports, and maintain compliance files.
- Participate in after-hours “on-call” rotation.
- Prepare and utilize approved work instructions for all processes related to the position.
- Assist with inventory management as required.
- Exhibit ethical, objective business relationships in which the best interests of Cassling and its customers are maintained. Any influences that would jeopardize this responsibility should be reviewed with supervisor.
- As an integral part of all Cassling business functions, interacts with employees, customers and vendors as part of a team to assist with and facilitate the delivery of quality service and helps to create a work environment conducive to solving problems.
- Abide by applicable Department Processes and Procedures
- Position has no discount authority.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Computer literacy including Word, Excel, Access and Service Database.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Ability to operate a telephone system, cell phone, computer system, and other standard office equipment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Interact competently with customers, co-workers and management.
- Willingness to carry a cell phone and work “on-call” as scheduled.
- Multi-task and resolve problems or difficulties routinely.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Dependably good attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unstructured, moderately supervised environment in which the handling of exceptional cases or difficulties referred by others occurs routinely.
- A proactive team player who is cooperative, dependable and has problem solving capabilities.
Education and Experience
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 2-3 years prior clerical and / or customer service. Familiarity with purchase orders and a service background is desired.
All employees must remain drug free, abide by the Drug Free Workplace Policy, and are required to adhere to hospital credentialing requirements. This includes, but is not limited to annual immunizations, drug screening, background checks, etc. as dictated by sited JCAHO policy.
EEO employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability