The Molding Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the daily operation of the molding department and its production leaders by monitoring quality, efficiency, safety, and troubleshooting.
Monday-Friday, some weekends required. This position will train on the 1st shift and gradually move to a 2nd or 3rd shift.
1st shift - 6:30am-3:00pm
2nd shift - 2:30pm-11:00pm
3rd shift- 10:30pm-7:00am
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Related keywords: manufacturing, machine operator, injection molding
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
1. Experience in supervision in a manufacturing environment.
2. Molding experience helpful, but not required.
3. High School graduate or equivalent.
4. Good computer skills are helpful.
5. The ability to communicate effectively verbally, and in writing.
6. Strong technical ability.
7. Forklift experience.
1. Ability to stand for long periods of time.2. Ability to walk between various areas and departments.3. Ability to travel between production facilities.4. The ability to lift, push or pull up to 75 pounds.
Omaha jobs Manufacturing Molding Supervisor #hiring #Job production managers supervisor
|Date Posted||October 6, 2022|
|Date Closes||November 5, 2022|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Compensation||Hourly Wage, $21.00 - $26.00|
|SOC Category||51-4072.00 Molding, Coremaking, and Casting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic|
|Address||10117 I Street|
|City, State and Zip||Omaha, Ne 68127|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related other jobs in these career categories