Majors Plastics is looking for a full time Industrial Plant Electrician. The Industrial Electrician will perform preventative maintenance on all electrical equipment, corrective maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of plant operating equipment and repair electrical components to ensure overall operating efficiency and safety.
Position Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Provides repairs of facility equipment.
- Able to install and repair electrical equipment per manufacture specification and code.
- Diagnose and repair all industrial electrical equipment safely.
- Makes repairs to electrical components in a timely fashion to ensure as little downtime as possible.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Works with minimal supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Must hold a current Nebraska Master or Electrical Contractor’s License
- Must be able to pull permits with the City of Omaha
- Proficient in the use of hand and shop tools.
- Industrial electrician experience is a must and Journeyman license preferred
- Must be able to install conduit, pull wire, motor starters, ECT. and size all components to code
- Must be able to safely operate and repair various facility equipment.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner.
- Ability to adhere to and enforce safety policies and OSHA compliance guidelines.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, crawl and climb ladders.
- Requires the ability to walk, stand, sit and use hands to finger, handle or feel.
- Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
This job offers the following benefits:
- Clean, Temperature-controlled Production area.
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Health, Life, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Ownership
Majors Plastics Inc