Recognized as the 2020 “Specialty Pharmacy of the Year” by the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP), Amber Specialty Pharmacy is known throughout the industry for delivering the highest quality pharmacy care for over 22 years. Founded in 1998 in Omaha, Nebraska our continued commitment to excellence has led to rapid growth and far-reaching success. We have a nationwide network of 21 pharmacies that serve patients and caregivers across the country. We provide specialty medications and infusion services to countless hospitals, medical facilities, nursing agencies, and of course, patients at home. Or pharmacies are ACHC and URAC accredited furthering our commitment to the highest standards of care. If you are looking for a career in a rapidly growing organization committed to excellence with unlimited potential join Amber Specialty Pharmacy today.
The role of Marketing is a key role on the Amber Specialty Pharmacy Marketing team. This position will coordinate with the sales team on marketing’s behalf, ensuring that the marketing strategy consistently supports the sales strategy. Responsibilities include working with individual sales representatives to conduct regional market research, write marketing copy and compiling reports on the competitive landscape in specific territories. While this position helps develop strategies, it also pivots to implement each strategy by creating and editing brand touchpoints with the rest of the marketing team.
- Conduct market research and coordinate with sales reps in the field
- Work with Content Marketer and Marketing Manager to write and design segmented content and campaigns. Content will be implemented through email marketing, social media marketing, print materials, digital marketing, trade shows and search engine marketing.
- Create lead scoring criteria for Marketing Qualified Leads and coordinate with field sales staff
- Analyze marketing data and deliver insights to sales staff to ensure relevant messaging
- Coordinate with external vendors to produce content to meet ever-changing deadlines
- Compile reports to demonstrate ROI from marketing and sales initiatives
- Assist in the creation of large scale marketing campaigns
- Help team coordinate different elements for annual conference and trade events
- Assist with internal marketing efforts to support pharmacy, payer and trade teams
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience
- Demonstrated success in the business to business marketing realm
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or other relevant subject areas.
- Background in B2B sales
- Competency in Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with email marketing programs such as MailChimp and CRM systems like Salesforce or Hubspot and website CMS like Wordpress.
- Specialty pharmacy, infusion pharmacy, retail pharmacy or general healthcare marketing experience
As an employee of Amber Specialty Pharmacy, you have an attractive benefits plan, and these are just a few examples of our benefits:
Paid Parental Leave, Paid Holidays, Nights & Weekends Off, 401(K) Match, Paid Time Off, Career Growth, and Employee Assistance Programs.
We exist today because our employees refuse to compromise the patient experience and continue to provide the best customer service regardless of the circumstances. Amber Specialty Pharmacy is a growing company with a bright future. If you share a passion for healthcare, specialty pharmacy, or making a difference in the lives of patients, apply to join us today. This job is based out of the Omaha, NE office.