seeks a candidate who is innovative and relentless when it comes to inspiring and integrating those individuals to reach the next level of their professional careers. We are a competitive team with the drive to ensure our patients have the best. We seek a motivated team member for driving and executing our marketing department.
Bringing our national network to 21 locations, our organization opened 10 new pharmacies in 2020 to respond to the needs of patients and providers; we are a recognized leader in the distribution and management of rare and orphan drugs and diagnosis.
goals revolve around the continued expansion of our presence throughout the country using , and other specialties to grow our book of business.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist is an integral part of the Amber Specialty Pharmacy marketing team, and on a daily basis, will directly support Sales and Business Development efforts. This individual will be responsible for ensuring optimal performance of the platform, and proactively adding capabilities to ensure the platform meets the needs of the business.
- Owner and primary administrator of Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Assists and manages system users including creating and maintaining profiles, roles, permissions, sharing rules and queues.
- Responsible for multi-channel campaign execution including segmentation, design, and reporting. They will be using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to build multi-channel marketing journeys, including email, print, and phone.
- Performing day-to-day marketing operations including campaign set-up, segmentation, scheduling, testing, tagging, and deployment.
- Contributing to the Sales and Marketing team by proactively identifying opportunities for process improvement and reducing execution complexity.
- Maintains data integrity by performing data maintenance tasks. Help manage data feeds and integrations with Salesforce and other technology platforms.
- Daily communication with the sale team, provide awareness and direct them on weekly/monthly campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of experience as a power user of a Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Experience creating and configuring SFMC campaigns preferred, or with other enterprise-class marketing automation platforms
- Experience supporting IT, sales and business stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) skills
Successful candidates will undergo a post-offer background and drug testing process.
Amber Specialty Pharmacy offers a competitive base pay and benefits package.