Amber Pharmacy is what's known as a specialty pharmacy. Our patients receive help in managing their complex, chronic health conditions. At Amber Pharmacy, we accomplish excellent patient care through a team approach. Each patient has access to an insurance enrollment specialist, pharmacist, patient care coordinator, and billing coordinator. We work together to develop an individualized plan for the patient's clinical care, insurance, and financial, administrative assistance. Our employees work with patients and insurance via phone and do not have patient contact. We rely on their strong communication skills to meet the needs of our patients. We are looking to fill two vacancies on the 8:00 to 5:00 pm shift, Monday through Friday, with one candidate having bilingual (Spanish) skills.
As an employee of Amber Pharmacy, you have an attractive benefits plan, and these are just a few examples of our benefits:
? Paid Holidays ?Weekends off ?Growth Potential ? Benefits ? 401(k) match ? PTO ? Paid Parental Leave
We asked our employees what helps them feel successful at work, and they told us! Their commitment is evident by their responses: "The patient, pride in assisting patients, regular challenges which are overcome by the team, accomplishing goals, and the opportunity to "develop others." At Amber Pharmacy, we strive to serve our customers and our employees as we are on the trajectory to become an employer of choice. Join us during this exciting time in our history.
1. Consults with patients to resolve all types of payer and coverage issues.
2. Contacts the patient, when necessary, to gather information
3. Conducts a benefits investigation, updates patient accounts, prescriptions, etc.
4. Processes adjudication rejections, insurance terminations, and insurance changes.
5. A Benefits Coordinator handles patient benefit statement questions.
6. Researches and reviews patient inquiries on account balances.
7. Benefits Coordinators conduct welcome calls for new transplant patients.
8. Knows Amber HIPAA policies and maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
9. Works as a team member with all other departments to verify benefits.
10. Working knowledge of all necessary computer software to perform job duties.
Bilingual Skills highly sought after. Candidates hired with strong bilingual (Spanish) skills receive a pay bump.
This list is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities.
Check us out at Amber Pharmacy
|Date Posted||May 22, 2020|
|Date Closes||June 21, 2020|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||43-3021.03 Billing, Posting, and Calculating Machine Operators|
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories