Amber Pharmacy was founded locally in Omaha, Nebraska and is a rapidly growing business serving patients across the United States. We are expanding to open new locations in the next twelve months. Amber Pharmacy continues to hire talent because of our on-going new business growth and services. Our employees are among the best in the country and we are proud they have chosen Amber Pharmacy for their careers. Our Customer Service Representatives are key to our success. Our Call Center Team work with one another to assist patients, caregivers and others to ensure the patients’ needs are met. It is why we exist.
As a Specialty pharmacies we help patients manage complex, chronic conditions by assigning a health care team – an insurance enrollment specialist, pharmacist, patient care coordinator, and billing coordinator – to develop an individualized plan for the patient's clinical care, insurance and financial administrative assistance. This comprehensive approach allows patients to obtain all their medications and services from one source, resulting in greater adherence to the prescribed therapy, improved health, and faster recovery. Customer Service Representatives work with patients on the phone. Amber Pharmacy provides the tools to help our patients.
Despite the seriousness of our patients’ conditions, we take pride in offering our employees a work place that they find challenging and rewarding as well as a fun place to work. We recently had fun with Halloween week with costumes and treats. Food trucks and Coffee truck vendors have been arranged to come to our workplace for our employees to enjoy. We are excited about our new Holiday Season event of Santa Saturday where our employees and children will enjoy a visit from our friend Santa Claus.
Because of our growth across the country, we need more talented people to join our team. We continue to promote employees to new challenging and rewarding positions while hiring new people to be a part of our company.
Responsible for the day-to-day customer service activities and support of specifically assigned clients and customers. Responsible for inbound and outbound patient phone calls, prescription refill reminders calls, documentation of patient interaction, facilitation of patient to pharmacist consultations, patient enrollment functions, and assisting with patient needs and requests. Provides excellent customer service to all interactions.
1. Explains all company programs/services to patients and provider’s office staff including what to expect with company specialty services, contents of shipments and patient rights
2. Acts as liaison between company, patients, insurances, Pharmaceutical companies and provider’s offices via phone, fax or e-mail communications
3. Contacts patients to schedule new medication deliveries, confirm address, inform of copayment responsibilities, obtain basic medical background information-allergies, other meds, disease states, past therapies, etc. Welcome patient to company services
4. Places monthly calls to patients for: monitor adherence/persistence of medications, evaluate adverse reactions, refer patients to clinical pharmacist/nurse as needed
5. Responsible for entry of pertinent information in system for all new referrals
7. Communicates to patients for prescription refills and refers any medication or illness-related questions/concerns to board-licensed healthcare professional; including but not limited to: pharmacists, nurses, or supervised pharmacy interns
8. Notifies appropriate staff of relevant clinical information gathered during calls to provider or patient that affect a patient’s disease state, medication regimen or method of funding
9. Records/processes orders and/or inquiries received by mail, phone or through direct patient contact
10 .Provide timely response to patient inquiries by phone and/or email in an inbound or outbound manner, consistent with service/quality standards
11. Maintains documentation of calls to/from patients, caregivers, insurances, providers and Pharmaceutical companies
12. Creates patient activities as a reminder for tasks including, but not limited to, follow-up calls, clinical assessments, referrals to Case Management, initiation of discharge, patient-letter mailings or reminders for patient care
13. Responsible for contacting company nurse or nursing agency when a home teaching is requested
14. Contacts referring nurses/coordinators according to assigned team regarding insurance verification findings/patient issues
15. Adheres to all company policies indicated in handbook and directives issued by management. Has reviewed Policy and Procedure manual
16. Regular attendance
Proficient with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines
Must be detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
|Date Posted||May 22, 2020|
|Date Closes||June 21, 2020|
|Address||10004 South 152nd Street|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Function||Call Center -Patient Billing & Education|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|Experience Level||Entry Level (0-2 yrs. experience)|
|Desired Secondary Language Skill||Spanish|
|SOC Category||13-1031.01 Claims Examiners, Property and Casualty Insurance|
This job offers the following benefits
This job is related to other jobs in these career categories