Business Intelligence Developer
Be part of a great team at one of the fastest growing specialty pharmacies in the country. Amber Pharmacy is seeking fulltime Developer with a focus of SQL development. Local (Omaha) candidates only. We’re looking for Inventors. Innovators. Team players. Big thinkers People with the will to get stuff done and take pride in their work.
Candidate needs to have a strong understanding of SQL with the ability to tune queries. Experience analyzing SQL queries and providing recommendations for normalizing and de-normalizing table structures to attain optimal performance. Your primary focus is to design, build and support data integration processes and data report creation. You will design, build and maintain ETL processes.
· Designs, creates and maintains SQL code and jobs for ETL processes.
· Create and work with views and stored procedures.
· Ensures new and existing code meets company standards for readability, testability, automation and performance.
· Assists in the design and implementation of new data stores.
· Assists other developers in optimizing database code for performance.
· Provides database enhancements to existing applications
· Reviews and designs data integration for new applications.
· Manage and perform data cleansing and harmonization of data received from multiple data sources.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE Required
· Knowledge SQL programming
· Demonstrable grasp of relational database design
· Demonstrable grasp of ETL and ELT best practices
· Desire to work as part of a team
· Knowledge of design and general database automation
· Gathering and assist with data modeling design work
· Works with BI reporting tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services and MicroStrategy a plus
· A bachelor’s degree in computer/technology-related field (preferred)
Founded in 1998, Amber Pharmacy was one of the first pharmacies in the country to solely focus on the needs of patients with chronic conditions. The company began with two employees and one location; today Amber Pharmacy has over 200 employees, ten locations and the ability to ship nationwide. https://www.amberpharmacy.com/about/