Amber Pharmacy was founded locally in Omaha, Nebraska and is a rapidly growing business serving patients across the United States. We are expanding to open new locations in the next twelve months. Amber Pharmacy continues to hire talent because of our on-going new business growth and services. Our employees are among the best in the country and we are proud they have chosen Amber Pharmacy for their careers. We are seeking a Marketing Specialist to help communicate our services and capabilities to internal and external customers.
This will be a multi-disciplinary marketing position that will gain experience in several different areas. A typical week for the marketing specialist will include content marketing, marketing strategy, marketing implementation, building design skills, and copy-writing. This role is perfect for a disciplined and organized high achiever who enjoys arranging information but is open to thinking strategically.
1. Works closely with internal clients to plan, execute and measure campaigns based on annual marketing plan.
2. Prepares and defines project timelines and budgets, outlining scope of work.
3. Coordinates projects with external marketing communications agencies, other vendors or internal resources used to support marketing projects. These projects involve but are not limited to printing, advertising, direct mail, special event coordination and digital marketing.
4. Plan and create a variety of marketing touch points including brochures, fact sheets, collateral, web content, newsletters and other support tools.
5. Utilizes copy-writing and basic design skills for the purposes of:
· Direct Mail Campaigns
· Website Copy-writing & Management
· Email Marketing
· New prospect pitch presentations
· Brand & Marketing collateral materials
6. Supports marketing manager in the development of the annual marketing plan to support a rapidly expanding company.
7. Collaborate cross-functionally on projects with key stakeholders from across the organization including provider sales, managed care, trade relations and other departments.
8. Regular attendance.
-Working knowledge of direct to consumer marketing is strongly preferred
-Working knowledge of business to business marketing is strongly preferred
-Digital Marketing experience is a plus (familiarity of Google analytics)
-3-5 years' experience in marketing, marketing communications, public relations, or relative experience desired
-Working knowledge of the healthcare industry
-Highly-developed project management skills with attention to detail
-Copywriting for multiple channels (print, web, social, etc.). Blog and social media content development and community management.
-Willingness to learn the creative and print production process. Experience working with print specifications and printing companies is a plus
-Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and within budget. Ability to demonstrate flexibility when prioritizing assignments
-Basic graphic design skills and familiarity with InDesign preferred. Must be willing to grow InDesign experience (photoshop, illustrator)
-Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
-Ability to effectively communicate and exchange information at all levels of the organization
-Flexible and ability to adapt quickly in a changing, growing environment
-Able to collaborate with other members on the marketing team and can take initiative to certain projects alone.
As a Specialty pharmacies we help patients manage complex, chronic conditions by assigning a health care team – an insurance enrollment specialist, pharmacist, patient care coordinator, and billing coordinator – to develop an individualized plan for the patient's clinical care, insurance and financial administrative assistance. This comprehensive approach allows patients to obtain all their medications and services from one source, resulting in greater adherence to the prescribed therapy, improved health, and faster recovery.
Despite the seriousness of our patients conditions, we take pride in offering our employees a work place that they find challenging and rewarding as well as a fun place to work. We recently had fun with Halloween week with costumes and treats. Food trucks and Coffee truck vendors have been arranged to come to our workplace for our employees to enjoy. We are excited about our new Holiday Season event of Santa Saturday where our employees and children will enjoy a visit from our friend Santa Claus.
Because of our growth across the country, we need more talented people to join our team. We continue to promote employees to new challenging and rewarding positions while hiring new people to be a part of our company.
|Date Posted||December 8, 2019|
|Date Closes||January 7, 2020|
|Located In||Omaha, NE|
|Job Type||Full-time Employee|
|SOC Category||27-3031.00 Public Relations Specialists|
This job is related other jobs in these career categories