Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits. All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars Entertainment.
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Ask about our hiring bonus in the HR interview.
- Responsibilities will include the running and maintenance of the dish machine and glass washer in the main kitchen.
- Accountable for cleaning and maintaining all concession stands to meet and/or exceed local Health Department standards.
- Follow a thorough deep cleaning schedule of the kitchen, concession stands, and all other F&B related areas as specified by functional leader.
- Assist in the preparation, staging and execution of all concession and banquet events including the placement of portable bars and portable concession stands.
- Assist the culinary team in the prepping and plating of banquet events.
- Clean and maintain F&Bs warehouse, both dry and cold storage.
- Assist on any offsite banquet and/or concession event by driving the company truck with designated product.
- Support safety and accident prevention plans as stated by the company and functional leader.
- Stores equipment in pre-designated areas.
- Performs minor maintenance on equipment used for the setup and breakdown of events.
- Presents oneself as a credit to Company and encourages others to do the same.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to be trained with heavy chemicals (degreasers, etc.) and to use floor machines as well as various other kitchen machines.
- Must be able to be trained in all safety aspects of position.
- Must be able to work independently and with a cleaning schedule.
- Must have the ability to operate equipment in the performance of assigned duties in an effective, safe and proper manner.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
- Must be able to maintain a neat, well-groomed, professional appearance and uphold the company appearance standards.
- Adheres to departmental and company policies and maintains compliance with all regulatory, governmental, and safety requirements.
- Must be able to climb ladders.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to lift up to 50 lbs., and ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and stack. Must be able to run on level surfaces, as well as, up and down stairs.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be flexible with schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.