Starting at $16.00 plus benefits! Full-time, Part-Time, swing, and overnight shifts are available.
Full Time overnight shift from 11pm - 7am now eligible for $5000 Hiring Bonus ($1000 at 30 days, $1000 at 90 days, $1000 at 6 months and $2000 at 12 months)
Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits. All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars Entertainment.
Were investing in your future more than ever with enhanced tuition assistance and an all-new student loan debt repayment program. As a new Caesars Team Member, youll be eligible to begin reaping the rewards of many of these benefits, in just 6 months with full access to all educational programs with just a year of continuous employment. Benefits include tuition assistance programs, student loan repayment, and dependent scholarship programs. We invite you to be part of the extraordinary and go All In on Education with us.
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Ask about our hiring bonus during your HR interview.
- Responsible for maintaining security protection on property, including money transactions, customer service, and performing command center/dispatch Functions.
- Check IDs and ensure all guests are at least 21 years of age to enter the casino.
- Observe and report disruptive or intoxicated persons.
- Respond to security concerns in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Provide medical attention in emergency situations to guests.
- Provide assistance and service to guests and employees.
- Ability to effectively communicate over dispatch radio.
- Maintain an upbeat and positive demeanor in all interactions as well as maintain composure in handling difficult interactions.
- Comply with Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission Regulations and procedures.
- Comply with company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Act as a role model to other employees and always presents oneself as a credit to the Company and encourage others to do the same.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Good oral and written communication skills including tact when dealing with difficult customers; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Ability to maintain extremely confidential information.
- General familiarity with investigative procedures.
- Valid driver's license preferred to drive security vehicle on the property when needed.
- Ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful situations with co-workers, guests, and vendors.
- Ability to compose clear, accurate, and concise reports.
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to lift up to 50 lbs., and ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and stack. Must be able to run on level surfaces, as well as, up and downstairs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.