Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits. All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars Entertainment.
Were investing in your future more than ever with enhanced tuition assistance and an all-new student loan debt repayment program. As a new Caesars Team Member, youll be eligible to begin reaping the rewards of many of these benefits, in just 6 months with full access to all educational programs with just a year of continuous employment. Benefits include tuition assistance programs, student loan repayment, and dependent scholarship programs. We invite you to be part of the extraordinary and go All In on Education with us.
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Ask about our hiring bonus during your HR interview.
- Observes and reports any and all gaming violations, policy and procedure violations and/or thefts of or from Harrah's property.
- Operates monitor room CCTV equipment, including basic computer functions.
- Participates in court actions relating to gaming violations.
- Learns and applies all Surveillance Department Policies and Procedures.
- Learns all games in use at Harrah's and Harrah's branded properties, and all procedures and cheating indicators of such games.
- Writes proper reports as needed in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Responds to surveillance supervision, management, and regulatory requests.
- Responds to requests of all other departments when applicable and necessary.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical and computer functions.
- Knowledge of different table games.
- Ability to observe and identify suspected cheaters and cheating techniques.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently move around all work areas
- The above skills are typically acquired through a minimum of six to twelve months of on-the-job training or through closely related experience.
- Ability to work flexible shift rotation schedule; all shifts, all days when given appropriate notice.
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.