Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits. All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars Entertainment.
Were investing in your future more than ever with enhanced tuition assistance and an all-new student loan debt repayment program. As a new Caesars Team Member, youll be eligible to begin reaping the rewards of many of these benefits, in just 6 months with full access to all educational programs with just a year of continuous employment. Benefits include tuition assistance programs, student loan repayment, and dependent scholarship programs. We invite you to be part of the extraordinary and go All In on Education with us.
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Ask about our hiring bonus during your HR interview.
- Pull and deliver requisitioned items to all areas of the property in an accurate and timely manner, completing issue requisition paperwork properly and attaining required signatures.
- Unload and accurately check in materials, rotate and stock inventory items into proper bin locations, and deliver direct purchase order items to required departments.
- Inspect deliveries for quality standards and determine acceptability of product and make necessary changes to purchase order.
- Responsible for learning and navigating Stratton Warren inventory and Ariba systems requiring daily data entry and proficient computer usage.
- Responsible for verifying and monitoring accurate inventory par levels and research and resolve discrepancies.
- Assist other departments with large volume material moves as needed.
- Responsible for the safety and cleanliness of all warehouse areas (including the dock, coolers, freezers, storerooms, and off-site warehouse), as per internal and Health Department standards.
- Responsible for receipt, inspection and delivery of property FedEx and UPS deliveries.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficient knowledge of PC
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift, including holidays and weekends.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Forklift and Electric Pallet Jack experience helpful
- Must be able to bend, twist, turn, push and pull.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, push 100 pounds or more.
- Must be able to work at a fast pace and in stressful situations.
- Conditions could be hot or cold on dock depending weather.
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.