Ask about our hiring bonus during the HR interview process!
Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits. All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars Entertainment.
Were investing in your future more than ever with enhanced tuition assistance and an all-new student loan debt repayment program. As a new Caesars Team Member, youll be eligible to begin reaping the rewards of many of these benefits, in just 6 months with full access to all educational programs with just a year of continuous employment. Benefits include tuition assistance programs, student loan repayment, and dependent scholarship programs. We invite you to be part of the extraordinary and go All In on Education with us.
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
- Providing prompt, courteous beverage refreshment service to guests.
- Providing a great experience for every guest, every time through courteous interaction.
- Keeping informed of continually changing promotional beverages, events and services.
- Maintaining integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.
- Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines.
- Serves as ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions; appears in publicity photos.
- Promotes casino events and programs.
- Works closely with rewards program to promote new card sign up programs.
- Provides personalized service and uses guest name.
- Resolves service problems according to guidelines.
- Prepares and pours drink orders with proper portions and ingredients according to recipe, communicates with beverage servers, and presents drinks to guests or servers as required.
- Slices and pits fruit as required.
- Operates and maintains all equipment and utensils as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Operates a cash register/POS System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest or server the correct change.
- Accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.
- Maintains a clean and stocked workstation in accordance with established health and safety guidelines.
- Ability to work in a team environment and under stress as the volume of business increases.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Mathematical ability including the ability to add and subtract - Count money and change correctly.
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 to 10 hour shifts.
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Knows cocktail ingredients and proper mixing and pouring techniques.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs. (Liquor stock, beer cases/kegs).
- Must be able to reach above and below the shoulder, grip small items (i.e., pens, money, garnishes), bend, stoop and twist while preparing cocktails;
- Able to use hand motions when preparing and pouring all types of drinks, and when cleaning and wiping bar areas.
- Able to work in constricting areas.
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues.
- Must be flexible with schedule; including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, secondhand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.