- Full and part time available, starting at $15/hr plus benefits.
- $3/hr weekend shift differential (Saturday/Sunday).
- Flexible schedules accommodating various start and end times.
- Some Monday-Friday schedules available.
- Ask about our hiring bonus in the HR interview.
Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits. All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars Entertainment.
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
- Maintains cleanliness of hotel rooms, hallways, linen rooms, and storage/employee areas in the hotel as directed by Housekeeping Team leader and/or Supervisor.
- Makes beds according to standards.
- Dusts, and cleans windows/mirrors.
- Vacuum and clean carpeted areas and behind furniture.
- Cleans bathrooms including floors, sinks, toilets, and bathtubs.
- Supplies rooms with all amenities and linens.
- Assures that every room is set up according to standards.
- Cleans and maintains his/her workstation, including stocking workstation with chemicals, sheets, pillowcases, towels and all amenities.
- Fills out daily housekeeping logs.
- Enters proper code via telephone, to update checkout ready status for rooms when directed to do so.
- Turns in all lost and found items to ensure proper logging.
- Greets all guests throughout shift with the proper salutation and pleasant expression.
- Maintains and cleans all equipment used throughout the course of a shift.
- Follows all necessary safety procedures including Bloodborne Pathogens and Personal Protective Equipment. Must be able to identify and report safety concerns or maintenance deficiencies for proper handling.
- Adheres to departmental and company policies.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, secondhand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to operate equipment, including vacuum cleaners, mops and brooms.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.