Benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Ask about our hiring bonus in the HR interview.
- Clearing and resetting tables; including removing and replacing dishes, glasses, utensils and condiments in a timely manner.
- Acknowledging, greeting and conversing in English with customers dining.
- Serving beverages and assists the Food Server, as needed.
- Completing required sidework as assigned.
- Meeting the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner.
- Must possess excellent customer relations and communication skills.
- Must be able to work any day of the week.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.