Benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
- Responsible for maintaining security protection in Stir Concert Cove.
- Check ID's and issue wrist bands to patrons of legal age. Observe and report disruptive or intoxicated persons. Respond to security concerns in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Provide medical attention in emergency situations to guests.
- Provide assistance and service to guests and employees.
- Comply with Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission Regulations and procedures.
- Comply with company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Act as a role model to other employees and always presents oneself as a credit to the Company and encourages others to do the same.
- Ability to effectively communicate over dispatch radio.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma, GED, or comparable experience preferred.
- 1 year of Security experience preferred.
- Good oral and written communication skills including tact when dealing with difficult customers; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Ability to maintain extremely confidential information.
- General familiarity with investigative procedures.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful situations with co-workers, guests and vendors.
- Ability to compose clear, accurate, and concise reports.
- Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to lift up to 75 lbs., and ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and stack. Must be able to run on level surfaces, as well as, up and down stairs.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be flexible with schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.