Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits. All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars Entertainment.
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Ask about our hiring bonus in the HR interview.
- Performs maintenance services and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical, or vehicle servicing.
- Knowledgeable in the procedures and safety measures in area(s) of specialty.
- The incumbent for this position needs to be familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- May lead and direct work of others.
- Performs necessary clerical duties with job and is able to read blue prints.
- Provide support services in other fields throughout the Facilities Department.
- Requires at least 3 years of experience in the field or related area.
- General knowledge of electrical distribution, HVAC, plumbing, Life/Safety Systems, boilers, chillers, emergency power systems, UPS systems, pumps, motors, VFDs, and Energy Management Systems.
- Working knowledge of computers
- Prefer prior Casino/Hotel experience.
- Ability to learn and comply with the laws and regulations affecting the casino and racing industry.
- Excellent logical thinking skills and strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent customer and employee relations skills
- Written/verbal communications skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory and safety standards
- Knowledge of and compliance with department, property and company policies and procedures
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Customer Feedback Internal and External Guest letters and comment cards, verbal feedback
- Teamwork ability to work collaboratively with other departments and leaders to complete property/corporate initiatives and effective day to day operation
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.