Full time shift available. Make sure to ask about our hiring bonus!
Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits. All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars Entertainment.
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Distributes monies accurately to guests via check cashing, conversion of coins, exchange foreign currency, tokens, and gaming chips into currency for gaming guests.
- Accurately processes Fast Cash ticket redemptions and check cashing transactions and redeem coupons.
- Communicates and executes components of Caesars Rewards program (Caesars Entertainment loyalty program) to existing and new customers.
- Reviews player rating screens and issues complimentaries in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures customer contact is upbeat, positive, informative, and thorough.
- Updates and maintains customer information to accurately reflect customers profile.
- Replaces lost cards for our guests.
- Accurately completes all cashier paperwork.
- Processes slot taxable jackpots, quick pays and no I.D. jackpots.
- Completes reserve and emergency coin fills as needed.
- Knowledgeable of paid in/out policies and procedures.
- Adheres to departmental, company, regulator, and internal control policies.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal skills required. Ability to print and write legibly. Must be fluent and literate in English.
- Maintains positive communication with co-workers on all levels and works as a team.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations, including the ability carry up to 50 pounds, and push/pull up to 750 pounds (with electric cart assistance). Must have the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when maneuvering around work area. Must be able to stand and walk for entire shift.
- Previous computer skills preferred such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Listens and responds to visual and aural cues.
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.