Full-time and part-time positions currently available. Ask about our hiring bonus during the HR interview process!
Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits. All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars Entertainment.
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
- Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines.
- Serves as ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions; appears in publicity photos.
- Promotes casino events and programs.
- Works closely with Total Rewards Center to promote new card sign up programs.
- Provides personalized service and uses guest name.
- Resolves service problems according to guidelines.
- Provides fast, friendly, professional beverage service to casino guests. (e.g., 2 minute or less production cycle for 15 drink tray).
- Operates a cash register/POS System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest the correct change; accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.
- Maintains a clean and stocked workstation in accordance with established health and safety guidelines
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Count money and change correctly
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues.
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights.
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment.
- Mobility and dexterity to carry and serve a tray of beverages weighing 15 pounds.
- Ability to work in a team environment and under stress as the volume of business increases.
- Mathematical ability including the ability to add and subtract.
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 to 10 hour shifts.
- Previous beverage experience preferred.
- Previous experience dealing with the public preferred.
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
Harrahs Council Bluffs, Horseshoe Council Bluffs, the Mid-America Center, and the Hilton Garden Inn, all part of Caesars Entertainments expansive portfolio, are looking to bring the best talent from around the area to the Empire. We know that excellent service begins with our team members, which is why we are all inspired by the companys Mission, Vision, and Values and why we strive for greatness each and every day. From providing the best gaming experience with two casino properties to offering two hotels with varying amenities, and convention, meeting, and entertainment space perfect for events big and small, our teams and properties are here to serve the Council Bluffs-metro area no matter the need.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.