Full time currently available.
Benefits include health insurance (based on full-time status), tuition reimbursement (based on full-time status), free meals, free parking, employee activities, and more! All employees are able to enjoy free meals in our employee dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal, and a wide variety of beverages.
- Performs preventative maintenance and corrective repairs on HVAC and Refrigeration systems.
- Installs new units or replacement parts for existing units according to specifications, state codes, and established safety guidelines.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs, able to perform work requirements in various environments including rooftops, outside work on condensers.
- Must be able to work in hot /damp areas as well as cold/dry locations.
- Must be able to bend, twist and work on ladders.
- Performs necessary clerical duties with the job and is able to read blueprints and wiring schematics.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
- Provide support services in other fields throughout the Facilities Department.
- Requires Technical/ Trade School certification or equivalent combination of education /experience
- Requires at least 4 years of experience in the field or related area
- EPA608 License or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Complete knowledge of HVAC
- Complete knowledge of refrigeration systems.
- General knowledge of electrical distribution systems, plumbing, Life/Safety Systems, boilers, chillers, emergency power systems, UPS systems, pumps, motors, VFDs, and Energy Management Systems.
- Thorough working knowledge of computers
- Prefer prior Casino/Hotel experience.
- Ability to learn and comply with the laws and regulations affecting the casino and racing industry.
- Excellent logical thinking skills and strong problem-solving ability
- Excellent customer and employee relations skills
- Written/verbal communications skills.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.