Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits. All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars Entertainment.
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Make sure to ask about our hiring bonus!
- Cleans slot machines, in between machines, ash trays, slot bases, trash cans, restrooms, offices, public areas, windows, restaurants, counter tops, furniture, and any other decorative objects in the casino, hotel, office, or common areas.
- Vacuums carpet, sweeps and mops tile floors, cleans any spills that occur.
- Cleans any bio hazardous materials when it occurs.
- Removes trash from the trash container and places into dumpsters.
- Familiar with the proper use of chemicals and equipment.
- Consistently provides GREAT guest service by smiling, greeting, and providing a warm farewell, checking for satisfaction, and maintaining an upbeat, energetic, enthusiastic attitude.
- Presents oneself as a credit to Company and encourages others to do the same.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous cleaning or janitorial experience preferred.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with our guests in English.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Must be able to provide great customer service to guests and fellow team members utilizing the OWN it behaviors.
- Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, lift up to 25 lbs., and ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and stack. Must be able to stand and walk for entire shift. Must be able to maneuver up and down stairs and all areas of the property.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess coordination and dexterity to work with hand and power equipment.
- Must be able to respond to visual and aural cues.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.