Caesars Entertainment is Blazing the Trail for our team members with an all new benefits program. Full-time team members are able to choose from five different medical coverage levels and four different carriers. We also have an on-site clinic for team members to take advantage of. Team members also have a variety of options with dental and vision plans, along with other voluntary benefits. All full-time team members are able to take advantage of enrolling in this benefits jackpot with their new career at Caesars Entertainment.
Additional benefits include the option to enroll in 401k with a company match, free parking, and a wide variety of team member activities. Team members are also able to enjoy free meals in our team member dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Make sure to ask about our hiring bonus!
- Interacts with guests and co-workers in a helpful, positive, upbeat, and professional manner while taking food/beverage orders, accepting payment through cash, credit, check and comps, delivery of order to guests, and bussing and cleaning of dining area.
- Remove dirty dishes, glassware, and flatware from tables and countertops, transports to dish area, and maneuvers carts in confined spaces.
- Responsible for the monitoring and replenishing of all food and beverage products in work area by stocking counters.
- Change out pop bibs as needed throughout shift.
- Ensures work area is neat, clean and sanitized before throughout shift by wiping counter areas, beverage stations, sinks, and floors as required to maintain a clean and safe work station.
- Partners with culinary team to work as a team to ensure coordinated work flow during shift to meet business demands and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains all equipment in proper fashion.
- Adheres to regulatory, safety, departmental and company policies.
- Supports safety and accident prevention programs (non slip footwear, proper lifting).
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding all State of Iowa and Company sanitation requirements (ServSafe).
- Presents oneself as a credit to Company and encourages others to do the same.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to maintain a neat, well-groomed, professional appearance and uphold the company appearance standards.
- Able to be on feet for entire shift.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to lift up to 50lbs, including above head, and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and stack. Must be able to run on level surfaces, as well as, up and downstairs.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be flexible with schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays as required
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.