Benefits include health insurance (based on full-time status), tuition reimbursement (based on full-time status), free meals, free parking, employee activities, and more!
All employees are able to enjoy free meals in our employee dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
Make sure to ask about our hiring bonus!
- Clearing and resetting tables; including removing and replacing dishes, glasses, utensils and condiments in a timely manner.
- Acknowledging, greeting and conversing in English with customers dining.
- Serving beverages and assists the Food Server, as needed.
- Completing required sidework as assigned.
- Meeting the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
- Must be able to initiate and engage in conversation in a professional and friendly manner.
- Must possess excellent customer relations and communication skills.
- Must be able to work any day of the week.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.