Ask about our hiring bonus!
All employees are able to enjoy free meals in our employee dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
- Providing prompt, courteous beverage refreshment service to guests.
- Providing a great experience for every guest, every time through courteous interaction.
- Keeping informed of continually changing promotional beverages, events and services.
- Maintaining integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.
- Monitors guest consumption of alcohol and intervenes as needed according to guidelines.
- Serves as ambassador of goodwill while working and at customer and public relations functions; appears in publicity photos.
- Promotes casino events and programs.
- Works closely with rewards program to promote new card sign up programs.
- Provides personalized service and uses guest name.
- Resolves service problems according to guidelines.
- Prepares and pours drink orders with proper portions and ingredients according to recipe, communicates with beverage servers, and presents drinks to guests or servers as required.
- Slices and pits fruit as required.
- Operates and maintains all equipment and utensils as required in accordance with established guidelines and safety procedures.
- Operates a cash register/POS System, ringing proper amount into the register and giving the guest or server the correct change.
- Accounts for all cash, charge and complimentary sales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financial controls and responsibilities.
- Maintains a clean and stocked workstation in accordance with established health and safety guidelines.
- Ability to work in a team environment and under stress as the volume of business increases.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Mathematical ability including the ability to add and subtract - Count money and change correctly.
- Ability to stand and walk for 8 to 10 hour shifts.
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English.
- Excellent customer service/communication skills.
- Knows cocktail ingredients and proper mixing and pouring techniques.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs. (Liquor stock, beer cases/kegs).
- Must be able to reach above and below the shoulder, grip small items (i.e., pens, money, garnishes), bend, stoop and twist while preparing cocktails;
- Able to use hand motions when preparing and pouring all types of drinks, and when cleaning and wiping bar areas.
- Able to work in constricting areas.
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues.
- Must be flexible with schedule; including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, secondhand smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration, crowds and air quality.
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.