Benefits include health insurance (based on full-time status), tuition reimbursement (based on full-time status), free meals, free parking, employee activities, and more! All employees are able to enjoy free meals in our employee dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
- Performs maintenance services and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, electrical, or vehicle servicing.
- Knowledgeable in the procedures and safety measures inarea (s) of specialty.
- The incumbent for this position needs to be familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety ofcomplicated tasks.
- May lead and direct work of others.
- Performs necessary clerical duties with job and is able to read blue prints.
- Provide supportservices in other fields throughout the Facilities Department.
* Requires at least 3 years of experience in the field or related area.
* General knowledge of electrical distribution, HVAC, plumbing, Life/SafetySystems, boilers, chillers, emergency power systems, UPS systems, pumps,motors, VFDs, and Energy Management Systems.
* Working knowledge of computers
* Prefer prior Casino/Hotel experience.
* Ability to learn and comply with the laws and regulations affecting thecasino and racing industry.
* Excellent logical thinking skills and strong problem-solving ability
* Excellent customer and employee relations skills
* Written/verbal communications skills.
* Knowledge of regulatory and safety standards
* Knowledge of and compliance with department, property and company policiesand procedures
* Ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple priorities in ademanding work environment.
* Customer Feedback Internal and External Guest letters and comment cards,verbal feedback
* Teamwork ability to work collaboratively with other departments and leadersto complete property/corporate initiatives and effective day to day operation
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.