Full time positions available.
Benefits include health insurance (based on full-time status), tuition reimbursement (based on full-time status), free meals, free parking, employee activities, and more! All employees are able to enjoy free meals in our employee dining room while on shift. This includes sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit, cereal and a wide variety of beverages.
With a friendly, upbeat and positive attitude, the Heavy Duty Specialist is responsible for detailed tasks such as carpet washing, cleaning and buffing floors and deep cleaning of hotel rooms and hallways.
- Strip and Wax floors.
- Extract carpet.
- Be familiar with and able to use and maintain a wide variety of equipment to include: Sweepers, vacuums, extractors, side by side swing machines, high speed burnishing. * Must have an upbeat and positive attitude with strong desire at achieving great results.
- Cleans slot machines, in between machines, ash trays, slot bases, trash cans, restrooms, offices, public areas, windows, restaurants, counter tops, furniture, and any other decorative objects in the casino or common areas.
- Vacuums carpet, sweeps and mops tile floors, cleans any spills that occur.
- Cleans any biohazardous materials when it occurs.
- Removes trash from the trash container and places into the dumpsters.
- Familiar with the proper use of chemicals and equipment.
- Must be able to stand and work in a noisy, smoke filled environment without restrictions for up to eight hours per day.
- Consistently provides GREAT guest service by smiling, greeting, and providing a warm farewell, checking for satisfaction, and maintaining an upbeat, energetic, enthusiastic attitude.
- Previous housekeeping or janitorial experience preferred.
As a part of the new hire process, finalist candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offer being extended, except where applicable law requires that such pre-employment screening occur post-offer. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, color, national origin, sex, age over 40, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.